ABOVE: The station on South Dixie Highway, designed by Chester G. Henninger, opened in 1930 and operated until 1968. The buyer plans to renovate the station and use it for cultural events. BELOW: A restored 1947 dining car. Photos provided by Peter L
By Lucy Lazarony
For Holly Meehan, her life changed one Saturday in October 20
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.