Registration for the East Boynton Beach Little League's Fall 2012 Season will begin on Saturday, August 18 from 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at the fields (300 Woolbright Road). Following this, registrations will also be accepted Monday through Friday from 6 to 7:30 p.m. from August 20 – 31 at the league fields.
REGISTRATION DATE JUST ADDED >> Saturday, August 25 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the league office.
Registration Fees: Tee-Ball is $95 and all other divisions are $125. Please make your check payable to EAST BOYNTON BEACH LITTLE LEAGUE. Team managers and coaches are also needed, if you are interested in coaching a team, please speak with a league representative at registration.
Player Evaluations: Player evaluations are required for Coach Pitch and above divisions to be placed on a team. Evaluations will take place on Saturday, September 8. Players should report to the concession area to sign-in and receive a number. Coach Pitch and Minors will be from 9 – 11 a.m. and 50/70 (formerly Majors) from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. A make-up day for all divisions will be held on Monday, September 10, from 6 – 8 p.m.
- August 20-31: Registration at the league office, Monday - Friday, from 6-7:30 p.m.
- August 25: Registration at the league office, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- September 8: Player evaluations (see times above)
- September 10: Player evaluation make-up date (see times above)
- Week of September 17: Practices Begin (players will be contacted by coaches)
- September 30: Field Clean Up Day (times TBD)
- October 6: Opening Day Events (times TBD)
Download the Registration Form: EBBLLPlayer_RegistrationForm.pdf.
For more information, visit: www.eastboyntonll.com and
join our Facebook page: East Boynton Beach Little League (non-profit organization)