The Boynton Beach Mental Health Committee Presents Remembering & Healing Together - an event honoring the memories of those lost to Covid-19 and reaching out to each other to begin the healing process.
The Boynton Beach community is invited to come together to support each other at this free, family-friendly event which will include:
- Food Trucks
- Children's Activities
- Mental Health Resources
- Opportunity to write a postcard to place it on the City’s 100 year old Banyan Tree
- Photo opportunity with Boynton Art's Healing Heart sculpture
- + more
In-Kind Event Sponsors include:
- Boynton Beach City Library, Seed Planting
- Wally Majors - Therapy Dogs
- Michael Tetter, Center for Long Term Care Planning - Downtown Delray Drum Circle
- Amanda Kopacz, Canvas Painting
Attendees are encouraged to bring chairs and blankets.