- Apr 15, 2022 at 9:00 EDT to Dec 30, 2022 at 17:00 EST
- Location: 5597 N Dixie Hwy, Oakland Park, FL
Holy Cross Health’s AgeWell Center helps the aging population in South Florida invest in their quality of life to ensure it is the healthiest and most active by providing clinical oversight focused on healthcare, well-being and social interaction. Al
- Created by: Barbara Costa
- Jun 10, 2022 at 1:00 EDT to Feb 28, 2023 at 3:00 EST
- Location: 335 SE 6th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Come tour and learn about the rich history of one of Fort Lauderdale’s oldest surviving structures built in 1902.
Admission to the Historic Stranahan House Museum is by guided tour only.
Educated and experienced docents lead you through the museum to s
- Created by: Fabiana
- Tags: stranahan
- Jun 29, 2022 from 12:00 to 13:00 EDT
- Location: Online
Register now for this free virtual event featuring local LGBTQ+ activists sharing their stories.
Join the FAU Libraries and the Center for Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies as we recognize Pride Month 2022 with a virtual program to promote inclusio
- Created by: Agrippina Fadel
- Tags: pride