The City offers a free monthly concert series, First Friday at 5, at Centennial Park + Amphitheater in Downtown Boynton (120 E. Ocean Ave.). Concerts will take place from 5 pm – 8 pm on the first Friday of each month.
Wonderama is a high energy Hit music based band perfect for any sized event! Our goal is to always deliver an Energizing and FUN experience while also maintaining High quality sound, Professional musicians and singers, and a playlist that will get any size party started!
• Juju’s Feel Good Food - Ice cream, hot dogs, pretzels, burgers
• G's Hibachi - Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura, Chicken and Pork Dumplings, Vegetable Spring Rolls, Edamame, Hibachi, Fried Rice
• J & J Soul - Chicken Wings, BBQ Ribs & Chicken, Pork Chops, Fried Snapper & Shrimp, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Sausage Sandwich, Conch Fritters, Mac & Cheese, Fries, Collard Greens & Corn
• Tacos Veracruz: Chicken, Beef, Al Pastor, Steak, and Shrimp Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas
• Popos Seafood: Dress Conch, Conch Salad, Fried Conch, Sticky Wings, Fried Shrimp, Salmon Bites, chicken Tenders, fried Lobster, Fried Fish, Fried Broccoli, Flavor Lemonades
*Food and beverage vendors and offerings subject to change.
- Ribbon Wands
- Lanterns made with felt fabric instead of paper.
- Free parking is available on the corner of Boynton Beach Blvd. and Seacrest Blvd. (entrance is located off Boynton Beach Blvd.)
- Accessible parking will be available.
- Ride share encouraged. Drop-off/pickup location in roundabout at City Hall (100 E. Ocean Ave.)
(For the safety of attendees and vendors, the following roads will be closed.)
• E. Ocean Ave., from Seacrest Blvd. to SE 1st St. from approx. 12 pm to 9pm.
• SE 1st Ave., from Seacrest Blvd. to SE 1st St. from approx. 3 pm to 9 pm.
An ASL interpreter will be provided.
For ADA accommodations, call 561-742-6241 or email@example.com.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated.