In its 15th year, the Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum’s main fundraising event, the annual Boca Bacchanal Wine & Food Festival, will be March 24-25. The celebration begins with the exclusive vintner dinners on March 24, and a spirits dinner followed by Bacchanalia on March 25.
The vintner dinners
These dinners are at grand estates and unique historical sites in Boca Raton. The dining experiences each feature a vintner and chef pairing their wine and cuisine to create a five-course meal. Guests attending the vintner dinners can meet their chef and vintner. Tickets are $325.
The community’s party
Bacchanalia combines food from more than 30 local restaurants with vintners showcasing their wineries’ best — all for attendees to sample. DJ and electric violinist Timothee Lovelock will entertain until 11 p.m. Auction is included. Tickets to Bacchanalia are $125.
Attending vintners and chefs
• Chris Silva: St. Francis Winery, Sonoma, Calif.
• Miles MacDonnell: Round Pond Estate Winery, Napa, Calif.
• Claudio Andreani: Ambrogio e Giovanni Folonari, Italy
• Luciano Castiello: Banfi Vintners, Glen Head, N.Y.
• Cuvaison & Brandlin, Napa, Calif.
• David Ortiz, mixologist
• Brian and Shanna O’Hea: The Kennebunk Inn, Kennebunk, Maine
• Jacob Cureton, Annunciation, and Ryan Haigler, Grand Isle, New Orleans
• Philippe Reynaud: Ocean Reef Club, Key Largo
• Patrick Duffy: The Addison, Boca Raton
• Regina Charboneau: Twin Oaks, Natchez, Miss.
• Annemarie Stenfors: Alma Nove, Hingham, Mass.
Chefs share spinach recipes: Chilled spinach and mint soup
Times and tickets
Vintner dinners: 7 p.m.
Bacchanalia: 7-11 p.m.
Tickets: Vintner dinners: $325; Bacchanalia: $125
Info or to buy tickets: www.bocabacchanal.com