The Town of Ocean Ridge is accepting applications for the position of Public Works I. Applications are available in person at Town Hall, 6450 N. Ocean Blvd, Ocean Ridge, FL 33435 or online at www.oceanridgeflorida.com. This position is open until filled.

Applicants MUST possess a valid FL Driver’s License, High School Diploma or G.E.D., and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in public works or related experience, preferably in a government setting. Past employment records should demonstrate positive general competency for tasks associated with the position. Starting salary is negotiable based on experience.

To be considered, applicants are required to complete a Town of Ocean Ridge employment application found on oceanridgeflorida.com.

Job Type: Full-time

You need to be a member of The Coastal Star to add comments!

Join The Coastal Star

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello everybody! You are doing a very important job. Nowadays, everyone should care about the environment! For students who also want to participate in public life I want to recommend an essay writing site https://ewriters.pro/essay so that there are no problems at the university or college! Good luck to all!

• Is this job still open?  I never heard back from them after my urine test.  I wonder why?

• Ok. I know that whole septic tank thing is a growing problem.  This job doesn’t need to deal with that does it?  That’s not something I can get involved in. Thx. 

• Hobart - You will need to contact Ocean Ridge Town Hall for that information...

• What is the compensation range on this?   Can you tell me about the potential for overtime?  Is that paid at time and a half?  How much paid leave is included?   

This reply was deleted.