If you love dogs and also the lifestyle a condo by the beach offers, Toscana is the perfect community for you.
Toscana, also known as Toscana Towers, is a three building luxury community located in Highland Beach, Florida, just south of Delray Beach and North of Boca Raton, on the west side of A1A between the Intracoastal & the Atlantic Ocean. Toscana has spectacular Intracoastal, ocean, and city views. Toscana North has 17 floors and 143 units, Toscana West has 16 floors and 118 units, and Toscana South has 18 floors and 159 units. There are 422 units in Toscana. Toscana is a 24-hour manned gated community with 2 tennis courts, bocce ball court, shuffleboard, and private beach with beach club. The Toscana Beach Club has a social room, lockers, kitchen, showers, BBQ area, and beach chairs with umbrellas. The Toscana attendant will provide you with towels and water! Each Toscana building has a heated pool and hot tub with attendant, cabana baths, fitness center, sauna, steam room, locker room, billiard's room, social room, TV room, business center, kitchen, private coded elevator access to each apartment, underground parking, valet parking, 24-hour concierge service & staff, private air conditioned storage, bicycle storage, and on-site maintenance & management. Condos in Toscana have 2-3 spacious balconies. A few pets (no size restriction) are allowed in Toscana, except for tenants renting a unit. Toscana has lots of social gatherings throughout the year. The price range of condos for sale in Toscana is $450,000 - $2,650,000.
We currently have 3 beautiful Toscana condos for sale:
3700 S. Ocean Blvd. Unit 601, a corner unit with beautiful ocean views, listed at $1,550,000. Watch the YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/RAZDx-DPyr8
3740 S. Ocean Blvd. Unit 1609, with ocean & Intracoastal views, listed at $1,400,000. Watch the YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/7d6EFSm9qs4
3740 S. Ocean Blvd. Unit 809, also with ocean & Intracoastal views, listed at $1,100,000. Watch the YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/9aBV5eI2A9o
Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town located just south of the City of Delray Beach and north of Boca Raton in Florida. The Town is 1.1 total square miles. Highland Beach is a coastal community with a year-round population of 4,150 which increases to approximately 8,500 during the winter months.
Enjoy the Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous for a Fraction of the Price, in Highland Beach, Florida!
Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years. A few things make Highland Beach so special:
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida). To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport.
- Compared to other exclusive cities in the US, in Highland Beach, wealthy buyers get more bang for their buck! As per the Forbes list: “America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes 2015”, the most expensive zip code in the US is in Atherton, California where the median price of the properties is $10,564,038. Sagaphonack in New York, was ranked second most expensive zip code in the US with a median home price of $7,416, 538. In Highland Beach, Florida, wealthy buyers can purchase spectacular condos in a luxury, full service oceanfront community with a private beach club, magnificent ocean & Intracoastal views, and resort style amenities for somewhere between $1,100.000 – $3,000,000. A bargain, if you take into consideration that to be in an exclusive community in most other zip codes will cost wealthy buyers a median price of between $5,000,000 and $10,500,000. The condo fees are also way more affordable than the condo fees in other luxury buildings.
- Many wealthy people from New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Canada, France, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, England, Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, and other countries, have bought second homes in Highland Beach, Florida. Foreign buyers come to the area looking for more stable investments and a good value.
- Here in Highland Beach, it is sunny most of the year! Escape the cold during the winter months!
If you are interested in buying a property in the exclusive town of Highland Beach, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty Co. at