Watch this YouTube video if you have some money to invest in real estate: https://youtu.be/ufV4V5mjSGw
Watch the YouTube video of unit 601 in Toscana North here: https://youtu.be/RAZDx-DPyr8
Watch the YouTube video of Toscana South unit 1609 here: https://youtu.be/7d6EFSm9qs4
Toscana is a 24-hour manned gated community with 2 clay tennis courts, bocce ball court, shuffleboard, and private beach with beach club. The Toscana Beach Club has a social room, lockers, kitchen, showers, BBQ area, and beach chairs with umbrellas. The Toscana attendant will provide you with towels and water! Each Toscana building has a heated pool and hot tub with attendant, cabana baths, fitness center, sauna, steam room, locker room, billiard's room, social room, TV room, business center, kitchen, private coded elevator access to each apartment, underground parking, valet parking, 24-hour concierge service & staff, private air conditioned storage, bicycle storage, and on-site maintenance & management. Pets of all sizes are allowed!
** Enjoy the Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous for a Fraction of the Price, in Highland Beach, Florida! **
Famous football, hockey, and tennis players, have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs, Nascar Drivers, actors, and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years. A few things make Highland Beach so special:
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town, voted 18th best place to live in by Forbes Magazine. The Town is 1.1 total square miles. Highland Beach has a year-round population of 4,150 which increases to approximately 8,500 during the winter months. The roughly three mile stretch of beach in the Town of Highland Beach provides our residents with a place to relax and recreate. Our beaches also serve as critical nesting grounds for endangered sea turtles. The Town of Highland Beach has a Post Office, Fire Department, Police Station & a brand new Public Library overlooking the Intracoastal.
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach's zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton's Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport.
- Compared to other exclusive cities in the US, in Highland Beach, wealthy buyers get more bang for their buck!
- Here in Highland Beach, it is sunny most of the year! Escape the cold during the winter months!
Ben & Mayra Stern / Stern Realty Co. 561-715-0314