PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR PORTIONS OF THE BARRIER ISLAND IN DELRAY BEACH
- Yesterday evening, February 23 at approximately 6 p.m., a Florida Power & Light (FPL) contractor hit a water main line on the barrier island.
- The water main line on the barrier island has been repaired and flushing is in process.
- The precautionary boil water notice, for the affected areas on the barrier island (on Bucida Road heading south to include Melaleuca Road, Carissa Road, Seasage Drive, Seagate Drive, Tamarind Road, Bauhinia Road, Azalea Road, Hibiscus Road & Oleander Lane), will remain in effect until testing is complete and a rescission notice is issued.
- If residents have questions they may call 561-243-7312.
- A copy of the precautionary boil water notice is attached.
- Updates, as they become available, will continue to be shared on the city’s website delraybeachfl.gov, and on the city’s official Facebook (@CityofDelrayBeach) and Twitter (@citydelraybeach) pages.