PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE FOR THE BARRIER ISLAND RESCINDED
LINK TO RESCISSION NOTICE: https://www.delraybeachfl.gov/home/showpublisheddocument?id=9215
- The City of Delray Beach issued a precautionary boil water notice on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 for affected areas on the barrier island after a FPL contractor hit and ruptured a water main line.
- The February 23, 2021 precautionary boil water notice for residences and businesses in the identified area (north of Hibiscus Rd. to George Bush Blvd. east of intracoastal bridge to Ocean Blvd. on the barrier island), has been rescinded following the satisfactory completion of the bacteriological tests showing that the water is safe to drink.
- The drive-thru water distribution site at Anchor Park has been shut down.
- Test samples have been submitted to the Florida Department of Health (FDOH).
- Questions or comments? Call the water sewer network at 561-243-7312.