PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE AREA EXTENDED ON THE BARRIER ISLAND IN DELRAY BEACH
- After further assessment, and in an abundance of caution, the precautionary boil water notice in effect on the barrier island has been extended to include all areas located north of Hibiscus Rd. to George Bush Blvd. east of intracoastal bridge to Ocean Blvd. on the barrier island
- Yesterday evening, February 23 at approximately 6 p.m., a Florida Power & Light (FPL) contractor hit a water main line on the barrier island.
- The water main line on the barrier island has been repaired and flushing is in process.
- If residents have questions they may call 561-243-7312.
- A copy of the precautionary boil water notice is attached.
- Updates, as they become available, will continue to be shared on the city’s website delraybeachfl.gov, and on the city’s official Facebook (@CityofDelrayBeach) and Twitter (@citydelraybeach) pages.