Beach Time Home Watch, LLC

Are you a seasonal or vacation homeowner living in the Ocean Ridge, Manalapan, Hypoluxo Island, Boynton Beach area? Are you leaving your Florida home to travel north soon? Who will check on your home during your absence?

Consider hiring Beach Time Home Watch, LLC as your home watch service provider.

I have 30 years of Law Enforcement experience. I am a retired Police Officer from NE Ohio, having moved to Boynton Beach in 2005.

• I have training, experience, and knowledge to notice things out of place. I will provide you with peace of mind when you leave your Florida Home.
  • Beach Time Home Watch, LLC is incorporated in the State of Florida, licensed by the City of Boynton Beach and Palm Beach County with copies of the current certificates on our website.
  • I carry a liability insurance policy for your protection in the event of an incident at your home during an inspection.

Check out our website: www.beachtimehomewatch.com. Email, call or text (561)523-8508 with any questions you may have. Beach Time Home Watch, LLC is ready to serve as your Home Watch Professional while you relax and enjoy your summer away from the heat and traffic of SE Florida.

Be Safe ~ Mike & Cathy

Logo BTHW-Final.jpg

IG-01_www.BeachTimeHomeWatch.com.jpg

Contractors can do a LOT of work, while you are away for the Summer.png

You need to be a member of The Coastal Star to add comments!

Join The Coastal Star

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I prefer to turn off the Hot Water breaker when the home is left for any length of time, even for a couple of weeks. 

My thought on it is: if there is a water leak anywhere in the system and the water supply is shut OFF, it could drain the lines and tank if it's below the Hot Water tank, therefor leaving the heating element exposed. Being exposed to air, it will fail and need replacing. 

The WORSE that can happen? 
    You forget to turn it back on and take a COLD shower. That will jog your recollection quickly. 

*it's always good to put a PostIt note on the kitchen counter to remind yourself, and in case you have any friends or family coming to visit. 
    "Hot Water Break is OFF - Box in Closet, Breaker is marked"
    (Put a sticker on it if need be). 

• Is it always a good idea to switch off the breaker for the water heater?  I’ve heard contrary opinions on this.  

This reply was deleted.