The Coastal Star

All Discussions Tagged 'letter' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Letter to the Editor: Voters made choices for towns’ futures

During the March municipal elections, our coastal residents’ voices were heard, not only in candidate selection, but on significant issues…

Started by Mary Kate Leming

1 Apr 4
Reply by Mike Strine

Letter to the Editor: Church festival wrong place for alcohol sales

As a business owner on George Bush Boulevard in Delray Beach, I would like to share my concerns about St. Vincent’s Church festival that ta…

0 Apr 3

Letter to the Editor: Delray donors’ wishes disregarded

For many years, until approximately two years ago, the city had encouraged donations to establish benches with commemorative plaques th…

1 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Katy Moraskie

Letter to the Editor: Ocean Ridge candidate grateful for polite campaign

I want to thank the residents of Ocean Ridge for all the kindnesses shared with me during my campaign as your town commissioner. I lear…

0 Mar 29, 2017

Letter to the Editor: Keep bringing your children to the library

Lynda Hunter, then the Children’s Services librarian, plays guitar and performs singalong tunes at the Delray Beach Public Library in June…

0 Sep 29, 2016

Letter to the Editor: Sheila O’Boyle has earned respect

Who is Marty O’Boyle? A jerk? A bully? A white knight? He’s right, or he’s the village idiot? He’s an egomaniac having a tantrum, or he’s…

0 Dec 4, 2014

Letter to the Editor: Senator thankful for re-election

One of the greatest privileges we enjoy as Americans is the right to vote, and thereby to choose our government. On Nov. 4, the voters of D…

0 Dec 4, 2014

Letter to the Editor: OR police really do protect and serve

I have lived in Ocean Ridge since 1988. Those years have been eventful. Once I opened my mail box to come face to face with a large red s…

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Christopher O'Hare

Letter to the Editor: OR police really do protect and serve

http://thecoastalstar.ning.com/profiles/blogs/letter-to-the-editor-or-police-really-do-protect-and-serve

0 Oct 30, 2014

Letter to the Editor: Another side to Manalapan article

I am writing in hopes that you will be interested in the other side of the story you recently printed about Manalapan police grievances.  …

0 Oct 30, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mary Kate Leming.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service