The Coastal Star

Hobart Gapp's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"What an interesting looking machine.  What does it do?  I generally buy food at the…"

Hobart Gapp replied Aug 29 to A Good Chamber Vacuum Sealer Machine Is Worth What You Pay for it

1 Aug 29
Reply by Hobart Gapp

"These look like great jobs but it doesn’t mention compensation.  Isn’t MD Now owned…"

Hobart Gapp replied Jul 31 to MD Now Is Hiring in The Tri-County Area

1 Jul 31
Reply by Hobart Gapp

"Could Ocean Ridge pass an ordinance that the Public Works Supervisor could never be…"

Hobart Gapp replied Jul 31 to Public Works Supervisor Opening - Town of Ocean Ridge

4 Jul 31
Reply by Hobart Gapp

"Time to begin preparing for storm season. That’s OK.  It’s that time of year.  Sprin…"

Hobart Gapp replied Jun 15 to Welcome Home to our Snowbirds

5 Jun 15
Reply by Hobart Gapp

"Thank you Katherine.  Physical work is not a good fit for me.  "

Hobart Gapp replied Jun 8 to Public Works Supervisor Opening - Town of Ocean Ridge

4 Jul 31
Reply by Hobart Gapp

"Significant research is coming to light now, based primarily on empirical data colle…"

Hobart Gapp replied Apr 28 to Letter to the Editor: Former vice mayor unhappy with resident’s comments

1 Apr 28
Reply by Hobart Gapp

"Does this position allow working from home?  After six weeks of covid holiday it’s h…"

Hobart Gapp replied Apr 28 to Public Works Supervisor Opening - Town of Ocean Ridge

4 Jul 31
Reply by Hobart Gapp

"Bravo to Cranes for offering these rooms to people in this crisis.  Don’t go crazy w…"

Hobart Gapp replied Mar 25 to Crane’s Beach House Announces Discounted Extended Stay Options for Stranded Area Visitors, “No Contact” Guest Service Process and Heightened Precautionary Measures

1 Mar 25
Reply by Hobart Gapp

"The commission was well within its rights and protocol to make this decision.  I app…"

Hobart Gapp replied Mar 25 to Letter to the Editor: Resident says commissioners not responsive to crowd

1 Mar 25
Reply by Hobart Gapp

"Is this job still open?  I never heard back from them after my urine test.  I wonder…"

Hobart Gapp replied Mar 25 to Public Works I position open in Ocean Ridge

5 May 16
Reply by Damon Peterson

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mary Kate Leming.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service