The Coastal Star

Free Classifieds (282)

Featured Discussions

DIVORCE FORCES SALE- MY PAIN IS YOUR GAIN.

I am forced to sell my home of 20 years. Renovated homes in the City of Atlantis have recently sold for $229 a sq. ft. My renovated home is…

Started by Walter BrannockLatest Reply

Letter to the Editor: Signs ruin town appearance

It is illegal to place any sign without a Florida Department of Transportation permit in a state right of way. A1A is a state road with a 1…

Started by Mary Kate LemingLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beach Time Home Watch, LLC

Are you a seasonal or vacation homeowner living in the Ocean Ridge, Manalapan, Hypoluxo Island, Boynton Beach area? Are you leaving your Fl…

Started by Mike Strine

0 Mar 31

DIVORCE FORCES SALE- MY PAIN IS YOUR GAIN.

I am forced to sell my home of 20 years. Renovated homes in the City of Atlantis have recently sold for $229 a sq. ft. My renovated home is…

Started by Walter Brannock

0 Mar 19

Spot Pond Tree Service Inc.

Hey Coastal Star Friends, Winter is the best time to prune your deciduous trees. Considering most of them are in their dormant stage. And t…

Started by Bob Pollino

0 Feb 28

Letter to the Editor: Signs ruin town appearance

It is illegal to place any sign without a Florida Department of Transportation permit in a state right of way. A1A is a state road with a 1…

Started by Mary Kate Leming

0 Feb 27

Lovely, Loaded, & Private 2-Bedroom Tropical Suite with HEATED Pool & Hot Tub!!

Beautiful, cozy 2 bedroom suite {"Hawaii" and "Bahama" rooms within the house that are blocked-off from all other interior rooms} has a ful…

Started by AffordableRents.com Vacations

0 Jan 30

Dog Grooming

Hi, my name is Samantha and I'm the owner of spic and span dog grooming and pet sitting. I'm a house call dog groomer for dogs 50 lbs or le…

Started by Samantha, Cari, Schaeffer

0 Dec 16, 2018

Gulf Stream Boat Owners seek Dock Lease

Ahoy Neighbors! New boat owners to Gulf Stream dry lot home from Miami Beach waterfront condo.  Us: Day-tripper 29.5' Monterey Sport Yacht…

Started by Mary Kate Leming

0 Oct 2, 2018

Attention: Home and Condominium Owners that have Boat Docks

Attention: Homeowners and condominium owners with boat docks! I am developing a startup similar to Airbnb but for home and condominium o…

Started by anthony adams

3 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Gary Schwartz

YES! Paradise Can Be Where You Call Home

Beautiful Home Located on Sought After Hypoluxo Island This 2 story, water front home, with water views from almost every room, is located…

Started by Kellie Lewis

0 Sep 12, 2018

Wooden Picture Frames

11x14 and  12x16, $15 each. Glass and backing not included. 14x18, 16x20 and 20x24, $25 each. Glass and backing not included. Cash and carr…

Started by Carol Steffen

0 May 17, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mary Kate Leming.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service