The Coastal Star

Free Classifieds (288)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lovely, Loaded, & Private 2-Bedroom Tropical Suite with HEATED Pool & Hot Tub!!

Beautiful, cozy 2 bedroom suite {"Hawaii" and "Bahama" rooms within the house that are blocked-off from all other interior rooms} has a ful…

Started by AffordableRents.com Vacations

0 Jan 30

Dog Grooming

Hi, my name is Samantha and I'm the owner of spic and span dog grooming and pet sitting. I'm a house call dog groomer for dogs 50 lbs or le…

Started by Samantha, Cari, Schaeffer

0 Dec 16, 2018

Gulf Stream Boat Owners seek Dock Lease

Ahoy Neighbors! New boat owners to Gulf Stream dry lot home from Miami Beach waterfront condo.  Us: Day-tripper 29.5' Monterey Sport Yacht…

Started by Mary Kate Leming

0 Oct 2, 2018

Attention: Home and Condominium Owners that have Boat Docks

Attention: Homeowners and condominium owners with boat docks! I am developing a startup similar to Airbnb but for home and condominium o…

Started by anthony adams

3 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Gary Schwartz

YES! Paradise Can Be Where You Call Home

Beautiful Home Located on Sought After Hypoluxo Island This 2 story, water front home, with water views from almost every room, is located…

Started by Kellie Lewis

0 Sep 12, 2018

Wooden Picture Frames

11x14 and  12x16, $15 each. Glass and backing not included. 14x18, 16x20 and 20x24, $25 each. Glass and backing not included. Cash and carr…

Started by Carol Steffen

0 May 17, 2018

AVAILABLE NOW! Annual/Seasonal Rent or Purchase in Ocean Ridge Yacht Club - Direct Intracoastal Townhouse w Deeded Dock

Absolutely STUNNING 3 bed/3.2 bath corner-unit townhouse, directly on the Intracoastal Waterway in Gated Ocean Ridge Yacht Club - just Sout…

Started by Geoff Braboy

0 Apr 26, 2018

Blinds for Sale

AJJ BLINDS is right here in Boynton and we offer you a great shopping experience according to your budget in the comfort of your own home!…

Started by AJJ BLINDS

0 Jan 31, 2018

International home buyers looking more and more at Boynton and Ocean Ridge area.

David DePhillips  Real Estate Agent  Premier International Real Estate www.premierpb.com The 2017-18 season is showing positive signs of i…

Started by David DePhillips

1 Jan 31, 2018
Reply by AJJ BLINDS

Monaco Dec 4th thru 7th 2017.

Anyone in the Boca, Highland, Parkland area visiting or residing in Monaco/Monte Carlo Dec. 4th., please contact Tina here.  VIP Pass paid,…

Started by Tina C

0 Nov 30, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Mary Kate Leming.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service