TRUE CHOCOLATE

Everything begins with an story!I have my "Indigo Day Spa" in Delray Beach for 5 years, became a susccesful little dream, then TRUE CHOCOLATE came along and now I am sold with the idea that I can eat chocolate and loose extra pounds!!yes it is amazing how this product works. It stop your cravings and it this TRUE CHOCOLATE Please stop by and find out for yourself !my address is 317 ne 2nd ave in the Pineapple Grove north . or go to my website www.chocogevity.com/bbeckers

indigo spa.jpg

You need to be a member of The Coastal Star to add comments!

Join The Coastal Star

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The other ingredients are: Organic cocoa butter Xilitol, good for diabetic people, Fabenol, bioflavonoids, Ellagic extrac (from pommegranate) Noni fruit, Bioperine.It has unprecedent ORAC(oxygen radical absorbancy capacite) of 3040
    is Kosher/Parve Promotes healthy gums and teeth it is infused with beneficial herbs to promote healthy blood sugar levels.

TRU CHOCOLATE IS COMPLETELY ORGANIC! IT IS FUSION FOOD!TRUE CHOCOLATE !WOW FACTOR!

CALL FORMORE INFO @ 561.276 2909
  • other than chocolate, what are the other ingredients that help with the weightloss?
This reply was deleted.