The Coastal Star

Recipes (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dark Chocolate-Almond Crackle Cookies

Provided by popular demand!  These cookies (provided by Wendy Greenhut) were a hit at the Art Connection opening at Ocean Ridge Town Hall.D…

Started by Mary Kate Leming

0 May 28, 2010

Mother’s Day Brunch

Mother’s Day Brunch Menu:Fruit cup Egg-cheese casserole (bacon variation given) Chocolate croissants Egg-Cheese Casserole 2 tablespo…

0 Apr 29, 2010

Very Berry Strawberry Syrup

Here’s a simple strawberry syrup, good over ice cream, pound cake or over a nice slice of one of Rima’s Cheesecakes, available at the Ocean…

0 Apr 1, 2010

Take a dip. And a chip. And a seat. The Super Bowl is almost here!

By Jan Norris & Dan Oliver Super Bowl fans, or even those who secretly show up only for the commercials, are too antsy to sit down to…

0 Dec 31, 2009

How to mix 'that special drink'

Going Mad this Halloween? As in Mad Men, the runaway hit TV show? Bring the ’50s and ’60s home with a theme party that focuses on cocktails…

0 Oct 1, 2009

Post-Hurricane Survival Recipes

We won’t kid you — it’s challenging to try to cook a real meal under no-power circumstances, even if you have a gas stove. Lighting is bad,…

0 Sep 3, 2009

Dip Recipe – Superbowl

Jan Norris -- A couple of years ago, I got a dip recipe from a friend at The Post, Victoria Malmer. It was a hot chicken-wing dip that was…

0 Jan 4, 2009

Mom's Anise Cookies

When I taste anise flavoring, it makes me think of these Christmas cookies. My mother would make huge batches and we'd spend snowy Illinois…

0 Dec 5, 2008

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mary Kate Leming.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service