The Coastal Star

Island Talk (208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get organized to fight Atlantic Plaza

I really enjoy your paper, as do all of my friends, neighbors and clients. We are all very concerned about what is going to happen at Atlan…

Started by Mary Kate Leming

0 Jan 4, 2009

Countywide Coastal Council seeks input

The Palm Beach Countywide Coastal Council unanimously supported an initiative to act as a unified body to demand regulatory reform for coas…

0 Jan 4, 2009

Boynton Inlet discussion a boondoggle

Thanks to your publication for bringing the activity of the Boynton Inlet Committee to light. Boynton Beach for whatever reason is way out…

0 Dec 8, 2008

A proposal to slow boat traffic

I’d like to propose a recommendation for slowing boat traffic in the Boynton Beach area. Consider an 8 mph limit on boats over 20’ in the n…

0 Dec 4, 2008

Keep Boynton Beach across the bridge: Briny Breezes, Gulf Stream, Ocean Ridge

The eventual redevelopment of Briny Breezes is inevitable: The land is too valuable, the trailers are unsafe in a storm, and the shareholde…

0 Nov 11, 2008

Great Site!

I am so glad that this site is getting started. I head the Sand Sifters Beach Cleanup and look forward with members in sharing their though…

Started by Gary Solomon

1 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Mary Kate Leming

Flooding

What do you all think of the street flooding this evening from the high tides? Can you think of how much higher it would be if the Boynton…

Started by Jerry Lower

1 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Mary Kate Leming

Snakes in pipes

The Palm Beach Post reported an Ocean Ridge woman had snakes pour out of her bathtub faucet: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content

1 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Jerry Lower

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mary Kate Leming.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service